For generations, Earlham students have arrived on campus with existing interests and ready to develop new ones. Whether they are pursued in the classroom, on athletic fields, in art studios, in science labs, or on an international program thousands of miles from Richmond, there are costs associated with these learning opportunities. Financial Support through the Earlham Fund is critical for the College to provide the human, facility and equipment resources which make our students’ experiences life-changing.
Financial support of Earlham is critical to the College’s continued success, as tuition alone covers only 75% of the actual cost of educating each Earlham student. The Earlham Fund supports the College’s most pressing needs:
- Need-based financial aid for 85% of current students
- Competitive salaries for faculty who are dedicated to teaching
- Award winning international study programs
- Student/Faculty research opportunities
- Upkeep and enhancement of the physical facilities on campus
- Sustainability initiatives to help make Earlham more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly
This year, the Earlham Fund will provide $1.6 million towards the educational opportunities of students. Your gift to the Earlham Fund bridges the gap between the cost of tuition and the actual cost of an Earlham education. Earlham is grateful to those who contribute to the Earlham Fund each year.