Career Education is located in the Center for Career and Community Engagement, on the main floor of the Landrum Bolling Center.
Center for Career and Community Engagement
801 National Road West
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Who to Contact
Jeffry is available for career coaching appointments regarding resumes, cover letters, job and internship searches, and graduate school. Contact him about:
Lea is available for career coaching appointments regarding resumes, cover letters, job and internship searches, and graduate school. Contact her about:
Liaison for Internships
Puja assists students and faculty in integrating internships into the Earlham educational experience. Contact her about:
- The student application process for the Earlham Internship Program
- Developing curriculum around internships
Assistant Director for Internships
Kat administers the Global Partner and Self-Designed Internship Programs and works with employer partners to develop meaningful internship experiences at their organizations. Contact her about:
- Creating new internship pathways for students
- Becoming an Earlham internship employer partner
Indiana Pathways Coordinator
Caitlin works with Indiana employers to develop local talent and pathways for students. Contact her about:
Director of Career Education
Jen works to bring employers, faculty and students together through career programming and experiential education. Contact her about:
- Partnering with Career Education for programs, courses, and other opportunities
- Posting jobs for on-campus student employment
- Connecting Earlham students to employment and graduate school opportunities
Connect with Us on Social Media!
Follow the CCCE on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on internships, workshops, volunteer opportunities, networking events, career tips, and more!
Recruit on Campus
Fill out this form and learn more in our Employers section.
Request a Workshop
Use this form to bring a Career Coach to your classroom, residence hall, or student organization.