Co-op members have the privilege of riding Schoolies in the arena, on the trail, and in clinics. Two-time reserve rider on the German Olympic Eventing team, Jurgen Gohler, teaches almost every month in clinics at the Stables that are open to Boarders, Co-op members and the community. Other clinics may be organized according to interest.
There are very few restrictions on riding at the Stables, but we do follow several safety policies.
- All riders must wear helmets while mounted on any horse.
- Schoolies may only be ridden with a close-toed, heeled shoe or boot unless the rider chooses to ride without stirrups.
- Schoolies may not be ridden on the trail alone.
- Assistants may not ride alone.
- Schoolies may not be ridden below a real feel temperature of 15 degrees.
- Schoolies may not be jumped outside of a lesson.
- Lessons take priority for arena use, but other riders may ask the instructor for permission to ride around the lesson.