This form must be submitted prior to the date of the trip in order to confirm your vehicle reservation. The Facilities Department will email you between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays to let you know if the requested vehicles are available.
Vehicles are available for pick-up between 7:30 - 11:30 a.m. and Noon - 4 p.m. on weekdays.
- If your requested drivers have not had their licenses registered with the Facilities Department, it must be submitted and approved before they drive the vehicle.
- College vehicles are not for personal use or any purpose other than that authorized above. Insurance may not cover vehicle/passengers if it is used for another purpose.
- The driver(s) agree to obey all traffic laws governing use of motor vehicles. Driver(s) are personally responsible for any fines or charges incurred for violation of laws.
- If gasoline credit cards are issued, the driver(s) are personally and financially responsible for their use.
- For trips outside of the Richmond/Wayne County area, a list of passengers is required before departure. Emergency contact numbers must also accompany the list.
- For those traveling outside the Richmond/Wayne County area, it is important that a cell phone be available for emergency communication. The cell phone number must be listed on the passenger listing.