Scholarships recognize students’ abilities or involvement in activities. Recipients are selected by the Admissions Office. Scholarship funds do not have to be paid back. Earlham-funded scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Presidential Honors Scholarship — These achievement-based scholarships are renewable for four years at Earlham.
- Quaker Fellows Scholarship - This scholarship is available to students with an active interest in the Religious Society of Friends for the duration of their time at Earlham (with required re-enrollment each year based on academic standing).
- Bonner Scholarship — These scholarships are awarded to students who are committed to volunteer service and who demonstrate significant financial need. A separate application is required. The scholarship is renewable for four years based on recipient’s fulfilling service requirements.
- Cunningham Cultural Scholarship — These achievement-based awards are renewable for four years at Earlham.
- Carleton B. Edwards Chemistry Scholarship — These achievement-based Earlham scholarships provided by a special gift are renewable for four years.
- Rariden Scholarship — This scholarship is awarded to an Indiana student entering Earlham who is interested in pursuing an area within the visual and performing arts. The scholarship is renewable for four years.
National Merit Scholarship — The National Merit Scholarship Corporation awards these funds based on a student’s status as a National Merit Award Finalist.
Students must notify Earlham of any outside scholarships they are receiving from local, corporate or other sources outside of Earlham.