Scholarships recognize students’ abilities or involvement in activities. Recipients are selected by the Admissions Office. Scholarship funds do not have to be paid back. Earlham-funded scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Presidential Honors Scholarship — These achievement-based scholarships are renewable for four years at Earlham.
- Quaker Fellows Scholarship - This scholarship is available to qualified Quaker students for the duration of their time at Earlham (with required re-enrollment each year based on academic standing).
- Wilkinson Award — These funds are awarded to students who are members of The Society of Friends (Quakers).
- Bonner Scholarship — These scholarships are awarded to students who are committed to volunteer service and who demonstrate significant financial need. A separate application is required. The scholarship is renewable for four years based on recipient’s fulfilling service requirements.
- Cunningham Cultural Scholarship — These achievement-based awards are renewable for four years at Earlham.
- Carleton B. Edwards Chemistry Scholarship — These achievement-based Earlham scholarships provided by a special gift are renewable for four years.
National Merit Scholarship — The National Merit Scholarship Corporation awards these funds based on a student’s status as a National Merit Award Finalist.
Students must notify Earlham of any outside scholarships they are receiving from local, corporate or other sources outside of Earlham.