Through experiential learning, internships and research programs, Earlham graduates take advantage of opportunities to put their knowledge into action in rewarding and successful careers.
Personal fulfillment of first jobs
In a 2012 survey conducted by Higher Education Data Sharing of graduating classes 2006-07, how Earlham alumni described their first jobs.
Where they plan to be
Future plans for members of Earlham's Class of 2013 after graduation.
- 46% — Full-time job or internship
- 10% — Part-time job or internship
- 18% — Full-time graduate or professional school
- 9% — Additional undergraduate course work
- 8% — Volunteer/national service
- 1% — Traveling
- 4% — Undecided
- 5% — Other
Top Career Paths for Earlham Graduates