The Career Education Office is here to guide and support you in planning and implementing your unique 10-year mindset. Click on the tabs above to learn how to incorporate career education into your life at Earlham, or use the menu to the left to learn more about Fellowships, Graduate and Professional School, Jobs and Internships, and Networking.
Our office provides:
- one-on-one appointments
- workshops, presentations, and events on career development topics
- document and application review (resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- help with the graduate/professional school search and application process
- assessments geared toward identifying skills, professional aspirations, and majors
- connections to alumni for networking
- information on fellowships and scholarships
- access to QuakeConnect and other resources for finding internships, jobs, and research opportunities
For information regarding student employment in Earlham College, please visit Work Study.
QuakeConnect for Students
QuakeConnect is our office's online job posting and application system. To create an account, go to QuakeConnect and click on Students. Once registered, you’ll be able to search postings for service, internships, summer jobs, full-time employment, and other opportunities. You can also create a profile which is searchable by employers and upload documents like resumes and cover letters. For more information, contact the Career Education Office.