Our department plans, develops and maintains the physical environment by providing services that play a key role in achieving the goals of the mission and the vision of Earlham College. We have a diverse group comprised of professionals and craftsmen all working towards ensuring a safe, comfortable learning environment that is pleasant to work and live within.
Energy Conservation Project
With the energy savings audit complete, personnel from Performance Services in conjunction with other contractors will now be on campus installing new equipment to match the requirements in the areas of mechanical, plumbing and electrical to better serve the Earlham community.
8/31/15 thru 9/12/15
- RTS Lighting retrofit in residence halls
- RTS Water conservation retrofit in residence halls
- PSI Delta Controls reprogramming and optimization
- Catron's Continue Carpenter Hall window replacements
- 8/31/15 Rm. 223a, 223b, 456a and two in 144
- 9/1/15 Rm. 156
- 9/2-4/15 Rm. 301, 304, 100j, 100f and 100e
- PSI Warren & Wilson new thermostats and network wiring
- Ellis Mech. Ultra violet light in pool pump discharge piping
Schedule updates will be posted here as they are determined.
Work Order Request Form
Departmental Mission Statement
The Earlham College Facilities Department combines flexibility, knowledge, dedication, hard work and humor to maintain and improve the College's buildings, grounds and infrastructure, working together for all College community members, especially the students.